Your comfort, health and safety are our priority! As part of the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, we are committed to welcoming you to the best health and safety conditions:
- All guests must present a valid sanitary passport. QR codes are scanned on arrival (required by law).
- The accommodation is well ventilated and is empty at least 5 hours before arrival.
- The cleaning will be carried out by qualified persons, vaccinated and equipped with mask and gloves in the property.
- Disinfection of door handles, switches, taps, remote control and accessories.
- When renting sheets and towels: these will be professionally washed and packaged.
- Used paper documentation is removed from the accommodation.
- Disinfectant gel is at your disposal in the common areas.
- The deposit can be safely paid without contact via credit card imprint.
During your stay, we rely on your responsibility to respect distance. Take care of yourself and your loved ones!
Cancellation of your stay due to Covid-19
In the event of a new lock-down or border fence, which prevents your stay at our domain, we will give you the option to postpone or refund your stay.